Is the Polyester Acoustic Product Good For Use?
Polyester sound-absorbing panels are made from 100 per cent Polyester Acoustic fibre as raw material after being hot-pressed into a cotton cocoon shape to achieve diversity density and ensure ventilation by heat treatment law, making it an excellent product finish, sound-absorbing, heat-insulating materials, with the advantages of simple construction, strong decoration, style, rich colours, and other advantages.
- Function: Polyester fibre sheet provides excellent thermal insulation.
- It has an eco-rating, indicating that the products are environmentally friendly.
- 2420 * 1220mm is the standard size.
- 9mm, 12mm, 8.5mm, 25mm, and other thicknesses are available.
- 1.3 kg/m2, 1.1 kg/m2, etc. are examples of light weight.
- Additional decorative veneer is not required.
- Cutting polyester acoustic fibreboards with a knife is easy.
- The sound-absorbing polyester board is simple to clean with vacuum cleaners or feather dusters.
- Acoustic polyester fibre panel is high impact resistant and cannot be easily broken, with a soft and natural feel.
- The appropriate acoustics and decorative effects can be achieved using paste, drilling, nailing, and other simple operations.
Polyester Yarn is a synthetic textile fibre with a long chain that is widely used in the medical, bedding, clothing, geotextile, and construction industries. Polyester Material is very advantageous for a variety of products because it is safe, non-toxic, light weight, and has a high tensile strength and robustness. It’s also resistant to moisture, making it suitable for products like insulation and soundproofing.
Where are the polyester sheets used?
- TV backdrop, living room wall, bedroom background wall, restaurant wall, theme wall background, front desk wall, study, and so on are all examples of home decor.
- Hotels, office buildings, businesses, departments, SPA sound deadener, and so on are examples of business locations.
- Bar wall door, KTV, beauty salon, restaurant polyester fibre frame, cinema, studio, meeting space, and TEA house are all examples of leisure centres.
- Major exhibits include booth decoration, exhibitions, car shows, and furniture shows, among others.
What are the uses of polyester?
Polyester fibre sound-absorbing board content can make indoor shape design more versatile and rich, and even art paintings can be copied through the machine in the polyester fibre board, which is commonly used in conference rooms, television studios, theatres, audio-visual, opera, leisure entertainment city, hotel, multi-function space, music hall, bar, restaurant, shopping malls, and so on. Professional construction workers should pay attention to the following aspects when installing polyester fibre sound-absorbing boards:
- Acoustic panels are a groundbreaking new generation of modern acoustic panels. Acoustic panels made of 100% polyester fibres in a variety of colours that are thermally bonded.
- Acoustic soundproof panels are made up of fine and long polyester fibres that are insect and termite resistant and are used for walls, wall panels, baffles, and partitions.
- Polyester fibre board acoustic panels are a flame-resistant, self-extinguishing material that provides the best aesthetic acoustic treatment for your room.
Polyester as the raw material
Polyester fibre panels, with 100% polyester fibre as raw material, after hot forming, due to different production batches of coloured silk, in light of the role that is easy to produce small colour differences, at the time of purchase to use polyester fibre sound-absorbing board production with the same batch number, prior to the construction of the polyester fibre panels are arranged in a grid.
Noise has been one of the world’s four main emission forms. Constant noise exposure can lead to a variety of health issues, including hearing loss, cardiovascular disease, and sleep disturbances. It is critical to develop materials that are both cost-effective and environmentally friendly in order to reduce noise pollution
The best fibres for a soundproof environment
Natural fibres have been widely used in the creation of eco-friendly composite materials. Natural fibres, such as bamboo, hemp, and coconut shells, have a lot of potential for replacing costly synthetic fibres in acoustic absorption boards because of their abundance, low processing costs, and natural cellular structure, which can absorb acoustic waves effectively.
High frequency for a pollution free environment
In the high frequency field, the sound absorption coefficient calculated by the impedance tube method was higher for porous fabrics than for dense fabrics. By the reverberant field method, the sound absorption coefficients for all fabrics were highest in the low frequency region. Because of their strong sound absorption property, porous fabrics had a shorter reverberation period and a higher sound absorption coefficient than dense fabrics.
- Various fibrous materials for noise reduction are discussed, including inorganic and metallic fibres, synthetic fibres, natural fibres, and nanofibrous membranes.
- Corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, and long service life are all benefits of inorganic and metallic fibres.
- The tailored cross-sections of synthetic fibres such as circle, hollow and triangle are advantageous to enhance acoustic absorption properties.
- Natural fibres are biodegradable, organic, and environmentally friendly. Nanofibrous materials are light and have a lot of potential for reducing low-frequency noise..
Polyester fibres from Unidus are used to create smooth, fluffy, acoustic, and thermal insulation rolls, batts, and sheets. The substance is made with a heavy density for soundproofing and acoustic purposes. In general, the higher the density, the better the soundproofing. Australia Soundproofing Products Polyester Batts have no added formaldehyde binders, so they’re itch-free, and they don’t need any protective clothing to instal, so they’re a healthy choice for you and your family.
Our Polyester Soundproofing Products from Unidus also have a Zero Ozone Depleting (ODP) ranking, contain negligible Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and 80 percent of the fibres that go into Polyester Batts are recycled from plastic bags & other packaging materials, so they are better for the earth too. Polyester also complies with AS/NZS1530.3, an Australian fire safety standard.