False ceilings, also known as the fifth floor or suspended or dropped ceilings, are becoming immensely popular these days as one of the best choices for home interiors among Indian homeowners. People often go for the customized false ceiling that ensures your design and choice you want to be seen on the ceiling. And why shouldn’t it be? Everyone wants to have a beautiful living room of their choice.
While false ceiling was initially used only in commercial buildings, but nowadays, it is becoming more popular in residential homes as well where every other homeowner is looking for a reliable false ceiling manufacturer to get the best quality material for their space. Such ceilings can be made available at affordable prices at Unidus where you will get a modern solution to all traditional architectural needs.
Previously, a cross-ventilation system was used to take care of the room temperature. But now you can get AC ducts for temperature control and lighting within a space by installing false ceilings.
Type and Material of False Ceiling
The false ceiling comes in a variety of types and materials. These are typically chosen based on the use and where they are installed. Moreover, it also depends on how well it blends with the overall look of the space. While gypsum ceiling is commonly used in living rooms, as it is lightweight and can be molded conveniently. Also, it is not an ideal choice for commercial spaces like an office. On the other hand, metal ceilings are used in retail or office space to give a minimalist & sterile outlook. They do not make a good choice for living space since they do not offer warmth within the room, which a living space craves for.
Benefits of Installing False Ceiling
The false ceiling makes a beautiful and ideal option for a living room. The living room is considered one of the most welcoming spaces of a home, where everyone gets together and feels the warmth. There are several benefits of false ceiling which it offers for a living area-
- False ceilings give a neat and uniform look to any interiors. It can hide any unflattering wiring like electrical wires, network cables, ducts, pipes, or lighting fixtures meant for heating or cooling devices, sprinklers, etc. Thus, you can easily install various kinds of lighting based on your choice to give the room a unique aesthetic.
- Installation of ambient lighting becomes very easy within the room with installing of false ceiling. Everything from track lights to cove lighting can be embedded within the false ceiling, giving the room a needful & amazing look. It also creates beautiful overhead lighting, thus you do not have to think of installing wall lights.
- If you’re worried about a huge electricity bill hitting the roof, well encased LED lights in the ceilings lessen your expense. Moreover, heating & cooling bills are also reduced when incorporating a false ceiling because it traps the air between the actual and false ceiling. Thus, it creates a cooler environment during summers and reduce temperature level during winters. So, the performance of your air conditioning also improves, thereby reducing your electricity bill.
- They create great sound quality within a room. The trapping of air lowers the external noise.
- In case of fire, false ceilings build compartments to prevent fire from spreading within the room.
- If you feel like your space height is higher, a false ceiling can help you optimize it to the level that it is comfortable to you and make it cozier.
After considering the detailed guide about false ceiling as an ideal option for any room, we hope that you are now convinced about getting your home designed with the best false ceiling from Unidus. Remember, with great investments comes greater flexibility & long-term benefits. Get your living room renovated with a false ceiling and earn long-term benefits.